lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Command Line Indexer
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2018 20:12:46 GMT
1. Congrats!
2. How is this different from bin\post? CSV and JSON are both
supported formats. I am sure it is very clear to you, but to a visitor
- not so much.
3. What is the significance of "replace just the field". Is that an
atomic update? Similar to AtomicUpdateProcessorFactory? What is the
use-case?

Basically, what is the business/use-case for the tool, as opposed to
all the technical parameters, one by one.

Regards,
   Alex.