lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan H√łydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Solrcloud admin not asking for login
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2018 19:18:54 GMT
Perhaps your browser remembers the password. Try to quit and start your browser and try again.

Also you can go to Cloud tab under Tree menu and look at the contents of security.json - I
guess it mentions solr.BasicAuthPlugin, check that the option blockUnknown is set to true,
else not all requests will require authentication.

Jan