lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Shalvak Mittal (UST, )" <Shalvak.Mit...@ust-global.com.INVALID>
Subject Error while creating a new solr core
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2018 05:51:10 GMT
Hi,

I have recently installed solr 7.2.1 in my ubuntu 16.04 system. While creating a new core,
the solr logging shows an error saying

" Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: fips module was not loaded."

I have downloaded the necessary jar files like cryptoj.jar and copied them in /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64/jre/lib/ext/
but the error still persists.

I have also updated the java.security file with
security.provider.x=com.rsa.jsafe.provider.JsafeJCE

Can you please suggest a solution to the FIPS module problem. Are there any files I am missing
while creating the solr core?

Thank You,

Shalvak Mittal