lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Singh <rahul.xavier.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 20180913 - Clarification about Limitation
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2018 10:07:14 GMT
Depends on whether you are using Solr or solrcloud. Solrcloud distributes data into shards
so it increases overall capacity.

Rahul Singh
Chief Executive Officer
m 202.905.2818

Anant Corporation
1010 Wisconsin Ave NW, Suite 250
Washington, D.C. 20007

We build and manage digital business technology platforms.
On Sep 13, 2018, 4:50 AM -0400, Rekha <rekha.karthick@rediffmail.com>, wrote:
> Hi Solr Team,
> I am new to SOLR. I need following clarification from you.
> How many documents can be stored in one core? Is there any limit for number of fields
per document? How many Core&rsquo;s can be created in on SOLR? Is there any other limitation
is there based on the Disk storage size? I mean some of the database has the 10 GM limit,
I have asked like that. Can we use SOLR as a database?