lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: SolrCoreInitializationException after restart of one solr node
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2018 15:16:42 GMT
On 9/20/2018 9:13 AM, Schaum Mallik wrote:
> the configuration directory when it was uploaded to zookeeper, how should I
> go about fixing it?

A core.properties file in the config in ZK will not cause any problems.
It shouldn't be there, but it would be ignored.

This problem is happening because you have a core.properties file in
directories under /opt/solr/server/solr, so Solr is seeing that and
to get information about the node from ZK, and it's not there, because
when those core.properties files were created, the instance was NOT
running in cloud mode.

Thanks,
Shawn