lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Scott Prentice <s...@leximation.com>
Subject Re: BUMP: Atomic updates and POST command?
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2018 00:54:12 GMT
Nope. That's not it. It complains about this path not being found ..

     /solr/core01/update/json/json/docs

So, I changed the -url value to this
"http://localhost:8983/solr/core01/update" .. which was "successful",
but created the same odd index structure of "field.set".

I'm clearly flailing. If you have any thoughts on this, do let me know.

Thanks!
...scott