lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "尹官群" <guanqun...@qq.com>
Subject solr how to show different documents for different users in a better way
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 04:05:26 GMT
Hi ,

Currently I have integrated solr into my project, but I meet with some problems.
our project is a archives management system and different user have access to different documents,
therefor, we have two way to filter the permissions.
1. we can get all the documents from solr which match the search conditions, then do the paging
by coding, while solr is paging default as 10 docs per request, then we have to search for
twice(first time get the numfound, second times get all the docs.), by this way, the time
consumed will be large and will increase geometricly when more documents are add in.
2. we can use the default paging provided by solr and also filter the permissions by adding
all the reachable documents into the searching request. By this way, another problems arose
and that is what if the numer of documents one user can reach increased to be larger than
the max Boolean Clauses, then the error will occur in solr. And I think in this way, the cache
of solr will not work fine

So about this problem, I want to ask if there is a better way?

Regards
guanqunyin