lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Solr Size Limitation upto 32 KB files
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2019 23:33:55 GMT
You are not saying exactly how you index those documents. But check out the requestParsers
tag in solrconfig.xml, see https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/requestdispatcher-in-solrconfig.html#RequestDispatcherinSolrConfig-requestParsersElement

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

> 2. jan. 2019 kl. 10:23 skrev Kranthi Kumar K <KranthiKumar.K@ccubefintech.com>:
>
> Hi,
>
> We are currently using Solr 4.2.1 version in our project and everything is going well.
But recently, we are facing an issue with Solr Data Import. It is not importing the files
with size greater than 32766 bytes (i.e, 32 kb) and showing 2 exceptions:

> java.lang.illegalargumentexception
> org.apache.lucene.util.bytesref hash$maxbyteslengthexceededexception
>
> Please find the attached screenshot for reference.
>
> We have searched for solutions in many forums and didn’t find the exact solution for
this issue. Interestingly, we found in the article, by changing the type of the ‘field’
from sting to  ‘text_general’ might solve the issue. Please have a look in the below forum: