lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Saurabh Chandra <saurabhchan...@amberroad.com>
Subject Solr with Tableau
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2019 04:27:00 GMT
Hi,

We want to connect Solr from Tableau<http://www.tableau.com/>. I don’t see default
Solr connector available for Tableau. We thought we can use Solr JDBC driver, I think it will
work for single collection but it will not support joins (what we get from Solr streams)?
Please let me know if there are any other alternatives?

Thanks,
Saurabh

________________________________
The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act (18 U.S.C. §§2510-2522), and is intended for the named recipient only. If the
reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail. The transmission
may contain confidential and proprietary information. In that regard, financial and technical
information are confidential and proprietary information of Amber Road, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Notwithstanding any agreements or understandings to the contrary, Amber Road, Inc. and its
subsidiaries have an expectation that such information will be kept confidential, not disclosed
to anyone and will only be used to promote the business relationship with Amber Road, Inc.
and its subsidiaries.