lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Muniraj M <munira...@ewallsolutions.com>
Subject How to have the same SOLR cores for both 8983 and 8984 ports
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2019 04:54:09 GMT
Hi,

I am using Apache SOLR 6.6.5 as my search engine running on port 8983. I
just wanted to enable SSL for solr and followed this guide
<https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/running-solr.html> to make it
work under 8984 port with SSL.

Here my problem is that I am not able to see any cores on 8984 which is
already created under the port 8983(port without SSL).

http://mywebsite.com:8983/solr/#/ ==> This have 3 cores

https://mywebsite.com:8984/solr/#/ ==> This don't have any cores

It will be really appreciated if anyone could provide the solution for
having the same cores for both 8983 and 8984 ports.

Thanks

--
Regards,
*Muniraj M*