lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Muniraj M <munira...@ewallsolutions.com>
Subject Web Server HTTP Header Internal IP Disclosure SOLR port
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2019 04:55:47 GMT
Hi,

I am using Apache SOLR 6.6.5 as my search engine and when we do security
scan on our server, we got the below response

*When processing the following request : GET / HTTP/1.0 this web server
leaks the following private IP address : X.X.X.X as found in the following
collection of HTTP headers : HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Location: http://X.X.X.X:8983/solr/
<http://x.x.x.x:8983/solr/> Content-Length: 0*

I have checked for more time however haven't find any solutions to fix this
problem. Any idea of how to solve this would be really appreciated.

--
Regards,
*Muniraj M*