lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Arvydas Silanskas <nma.arvydas.silans...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible to force solr show all facet values for the field with an enum type?
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2019 09:45:12 GMT
Hello,
I have an enum solr fieldtype. When I do a facet search, I want that all
the enum values appear in the facet -- and setting field.mincount = 0 is
not enough. It only works, if there exist a document with the matching
value for the field, but it was filtered out by current query (and then I'm
returned that facet value with the count 0). But can I make it to also
return the values that literally none of the documents in the index have?
The values, that only appear in the enum declaration xml.