lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Hendrik Haddorp <hendrik.hadd...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Improve indexing speed?
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2019 17:33:30 GMT
How are you indexing the documents? Are you using SolrJ or the plain
REST API?
Are you sending the documents one by one or all in one request? The
performance is far better if you send the 100 documents in one request.
If you send them individual, are you doing any commits between them?

regards,
Hendrik