lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From SAUNIER Maxence <MSAUN...@q1c1.fr>
Subject RE: Ignore accent in a request
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2019 10:05:45 GMT
Hello,

Thanks for you answer.

I have test :

select?defType=dismax&q=je suis avarié&qf=content
90.000 results

select?defType=dismax&q=je suis avarie&qf=content
60.000 results

With avarié, I dont find documents with avarie and with avarie, I don't find documents with
avarié.

I want to find they 150.000 documents with avarié or avarie.

Thanks

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Erick Erickson <erickerickson@gmail.com>
Envoyé : jeudi 7 février 2019 19:37
À : solr-user <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Objet : Re: Ignore accent in a request

exactly _how_ is it "not working"?

Try building your parameters _up_ rather than starting with a lot, e.g.
select?defType=dismax&q=je suis avarié&qf=title ^^ assumes you expect a match on
title. Then:
select?defType=dismax&q=je suis avarié&qf=title subject

etc.

Because mm=757 looks really wrong. From the docs:
Defines the minimum number of clauses that must match, regardless of how many clauses there
are in total.

edismax is used much more than dismax as it's more flexible, but that's not germane here.

finally, try adding &debug=query to the url to see exactly how the query is parsed.

Best,
Erick