lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From naga pradeep dhulipalla <naga.prade...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Aggregate functions
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2019 18:14:58 GMT
Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I had gone through the link but unable to understand
how can i use facets in the following query

Select duration from tableName where solr_query='{"q":"(appName:\"test\")"}'

I want the query something like

Select SUM(duration) from tableName where solr_query='{"q":"(appName:\"
test\")"}'

Can you help on this.