lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to stop a new slave from serving request until it has replicated index the first time.
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2019 17:49:50 GMT
Unless you have a specific reason to use master/slave, SolrCloud
(in this case only one shard probably) will make this kind of
thing easier. This is the equivalent of ADDREPLICA. Also,
the TLOG and PULL replica types (as of Solr 7) are something of
a hybrid of master/slave and SolrCloud.

FWIW,
Erick