lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Walter Underwood <wun...@wunderwood.org>
Subject Re: English Analyzer
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2019 17:50:56 GMT
Why?

If you want to look at the results, install Solr, create a two fieldtypes in the schema with
the two analyzers, then use the analysis page to try them.

On the other hand, you could just use KStem. The Porter stemmers are ancient technology and
have some well-known limitations.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org