lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Kranthi Kumar K <KranthiKuma...@ccubefintech.com>
Subject Re: Solr Size Limitation upto 32 kb limitation
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2019 04:56:25 GMT
Hi Team,

Thanks for your suggestions that you've posted, but none of them have fixed our issue. Could
you please provide us your valuable suggestions to address this issue.

We'll be awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Kranthi kumar.K

________________________________
From: Michelle Ngo
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2019 12:00:06 PM
To: Kranthi Kumar K; dev@lucene.apache.org; solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Cc: Ananda Babu medida; Srinivasa Reddy Karri; Ravi Vangala; Suresh Malladi; Vijay Nandula
Subject: RE: Solr Size Limitation upto 32 kb limitation

Thanks @Kranthi Kumar K<mailto:KranthiKumar.K@ccubefintech.com> for following up

From: Kranthi Kumar K <KranthiKumar.K@ccubefintech.com>
Sent: Thursday, 24 January 2019 4:51 PM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org; solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Cc: Ananda Babu medida <Anandababu.medida@ccubefintech.com>; Srinivasa Reddy Karri <srinivasareddy.karri@ccubefintech.com>;
Michelle Ngo <Michelle.Ngo@ccube.com.au>; Ravi Vangala <Ravi.Vangala@ccubefintech.com>;
Suresh Malladi <suresh@ccubefintech.com>; Vijay Nandula <vijay.nandula@ccubefintech.com>

Thank you Bernd Fehling for your suggested solution, I've tried the same by changing the type
and added multivalued to true in Schema.xml file i.e,

change from:

<field name="FileContent" type="text_general" indexed="true" stored="true" />

Changed to:

<field name="FileContent" type="text_general" indexed="true" stored="true" multiValued="true"
/>

After changing it also still we are unable to import the files size > 32 kb. please find
the solution suggested by Bernd in the below url:

http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Re-Solr-Size-Limitation-upto-32-kb-limitation-td4421569.html

Bernd Fehling, could you please suggest another alternative solution to resolve our issue,
which would help us alot?

Please let me know for any questions.

[image001]

Thanks & Regards,