lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Margaret Owens <margaret.ow...@wowfactormedia.ca>
Subject RE: Need to perfom search and group the record on basis of domain,subject,from address and display the count of label i.e inbox,spam
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2019 20:05:28 GMT
Please remove me from this list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Stults <sstults@opensourceconnections.com>
Sent: February 1, 2019 2:03 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Need to perfom search and group the record on basis of domain,subject,from address
and display the count of label i.e inbox,spam

Hi Swapnil,

There wasn't a a question in your post, so I'm guessing you're having trouble getting started.
Take a look at the JSON Facet API. That should get you most of the way there.

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_5/json-facet-api.html

k/r,
Scott

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 7:36 AM swap <swapnil.dubey@gmail.com> wrote:

> Need to perfom search and group the record on basis of
> domain,subject,from address and display the count of label i.e inbox,spam
>   and label status i.e read and unread with it.The label and label
> status should be displayed as percentage.
>
> Scenorio 1
> Document structure is as mentioned below indexed in solr. message_id
> is unique field in solr
>   {
>     "email_date_time": 1548922689,
>     "subject": "abcdef",
>     "created": 1548932108,
>     "domain": "xxxx.com",
>     "message_id": "123456789uiyyyy",
>     "label": "inbox",
>     "from_address": xxxbc.com",
>     "email": "gg@gmail.com",
>     "label_status": "unread"
>   }
>
>   {
>     "email_date_time": 1548922689,
>     "subject": "abcdef",
>     "created": 1548932108,
>     "domain": "xxxx.com",
>     "message_id": "zxiuuuuu223333",
>     "label": "inbox",
>     "from_address": xxxbc.com",
>     "email": "gg@gmail.com",
>     "label_status": "unread"
>   }
>
>   {
>     "email_date_time": 1548922689,
>     "subject": "defg",
>     "created": 1548932108,
>     "domain": "yyyy.com",
>     "message_id": "ftyuiooo899",
>     "label": "inbox",
>     "from_address": xxxbc.com",
>     "email": "fff@gmail.com",
>     "label_status": "unread"
>   }
>
> I have below mentioned point to be implemented
>
> 1. Need to perfom search and group the record on basis of
> domain,subject,from address and display the count of label i.e inbox,spam
>   and label status i.e read and unread with it.The label and label
> status should be displayed as percentage.
>

> 2. Need to paginate the record along with the implementation 1
>

> Display will be as mentioned below
>

> 1. domain name : xxxx@xxxx subject:hello from addredd: abcd@iiiii
>
> inbox percentage : 20% spam percentage : 80% read percentage  : 30%
> unread percentage : 70%
>
> 2. domain name : xxxx@xxxx subject:hi from addredd: abcd@iiiii
>
> inbox percentage : 20% spam percentage : 80% read percentage  : 30%
> unread percentage : 70%
>

> 3. domain name : xxxx@xxxx subject:where from addredd: abcd@iiiii
>
> inbox percentage : 20% spam percentage : 80% read percentage  : 30%
> unread percentage : 70%

Scott Stults | Founder & Solutions Architect | OpenSource Connections, LLC
http://www.opensourceconnections.com