lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Hendrik Haddorp <hendrik.hadd...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: COLLECTION CREATE and CLUSTERSTATUS changes in SOLR 7.5.0
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2019 07:22:58 GMT
Do you have something about legacyCloud in your CLUSTERSTATUS response?
I have "properties":{"legacyCloud":"false"}
In the legacy cloud mode, also calles format 1, the state is stored in a
central clusterstate.js node in ZK, which does not scale well. In the
modern mode every collection has its own state.json node in ZK. I guess
there is something mixed up on your system. I would make sure to not use
the legacy mode.