lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Willis <gwilli...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Term Freq Vector with SOLR cell?
Date Wed, 01 May 2019 19:14:27 GMT
I am using Solr in a web app to extract text from .pdf, and docx files. I was wondering if
I can access the TermFreq and TermPosition vectors via the HTTP interface exposed by Solr
Cell. I’m posting/getting documents fine, I’ve enabled the TV, TFV etc in the managed
schema:

<field name="doc_content" type="text_ws" indexed="true" termOffsets="true" stored="true"
termPayloads="true" termPositions="true" termVectors="true”/>

And use a get request similar to :

   http://localhost:8983/solr/myCore/tvrh?q=doc_content&tv=true&tv.tf=true&tv.df=true&tv.positions=true&tv.offsets=true&tv.payload
  s=true&tv.fl=includes

When I look in the browser network tab, I see that the query went in as expected with tv=true,
tv.positions= true etc. But no Term Positions/Offsets in the results. I’ve done similar
using the Data Import Handler with java, but looking for a web solution. Before I “Roll
my own” Term Vector, thought I’d see if it’s available from Solr Cell.