lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jie Luo <j...@ebi.ac.uk>
Subject Update documents cause multivalue fields unexpected behaviour
Date Sat, 04 May 2019 10:57:34 GMT
Dear solr user,

I have processes, first process is to build the SolrDocuments and indexes, other processes
try to update the other fields of the solrdocuments and their indexes. Then I noticed that
 when I search  previous indexed multivalue fields (not stored), it returns wrong results
(fewer data). I tested with five documents, it will only return one documents with (field:*)
search. Before I run the other processes, the behaviour is fine return 5 documents. However,
it seems to me that single valued fields worked fine

Best Regards

Jie
Mime
View raw message