lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom post filter with support for 'OR' queries
Date Sun, 05 May 2019 16:34:45 GMT
Can you detail you actual querying need here?    You’re down into some trenches with PostFilter,
which is designed purely as an AND-like filtering mechanism, and contrary to ORing with it,
generally speaking.

Let’s see the real data and need to see what’s the best way to tackle it.

Also, with nesting qparsers, the curly brackets need to fully enclose the query, not leaving
the expression to outside the brackets ambiguously.    Use {!myparser v=$my_q} where &my_q=the
expression.

    Erik