lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: Modify partial configsets using API
Date Wed, 08 May 2019 16:52:52 GMT
On 5/8/2019 10:50 AM, Mike Drob wrote:
> Solr Experts,
>
> Is there an existing API to modify just part of my configset, for example
> synonyms or stopwords? I see that there is the schema API, but that is
> pretty specific in scope.
>
> Not sure if I should be looking at configset API to upload a zip with a
> single file, or if there are more granular options available.

Here's a documentation link for managed resources:

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/managed-resources.html

That's the 6.6 version of the documentation.  If you're running
something newer, which seems likely since 6.6 is quite old now, you
might want to look into a later documentation version.

Thanks,
Shawn