lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Franke <jornfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update documents cause multivalue fields unexpected behaviour
Date Sat, 04 May 2019 13:25:03 GMT
Hi,

Are you using atomic updates for your documents ? If not then if you change one value it will
override the whole document.

Best regards

> Am 04.05.2019 um 12:57 schrieb Jie Luo <jluo@ebi.ac.uk>:
>
> Dear solr user,
>
> I have processes, first process is to build the SolrDocuments and indexes, other processes
try to update the other fields of the solrdocuments and their indexes. Then I noticed that
 when I search  previous indexed multivalue fields (not stored), it returns wrong results
(fewer data). I tested with five documents, it will only return one documents with (field:*)
search. Before I run the other processes, the behaviour is fine return 5 documents. However,
it seems to me that single valued fields worked fine