lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Term Freq Vector with SOLR cell?
Date Wed, 01 May 2019 20:52:01 GMT
q=doc_content?    Try q=id:"<some known id that you've indexed>"

Solr Cell and DIH are comparable (in that they are about getting content into Solr) but "unrelated"
to TVRH.   TVRH is about inspecting indexed content, regardless of how it got in.

	Erik

> On May 1, 2019, at 3:14 PM, Geoffrey Willis <gwillis18@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> I am using Solr in a web app to extract text from .pdf, and docx files. I was wondering
if I can access the TermFreq and TermPosition vectors via the HTTP interface exposed by Solr
Cell. I’m posting/getting documents fine, I’ve enabled the TV, TFV etc in the managed
schema:

> <field name="doc_content" type="text_ws" indexed="true" termOffsets="true" stored="true"
termPayloads="true" termPositions="true" termVectors="true”/>

> And use a get request similar to :
>
>   http://localhost:8983/solr/myCore/tvrh?q=doc_content&tv=true&tv.tf=true&tv.df=true&tv.positions=true&tv.offsets=true&tv.payload
>  s=true&tv.fl=includes
>
> When I look in the browser network tab, I see that the query went in as expected with
tv=true, tv.positions= true etc. But no Term Positions/Offsets in the results. I’ve done
similar using the Data Import Handler with java, but looking for a web solution. Before I
“Roll my own” Term Vector, thought I’d see if it’s available from Solr Cell.