lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Srinivas Kashyap <srini...@bamboorose.com>
Subject Search using filter query on multivalued fields
Date Fri, 03 May 2019 10:26:11 GMT
Hi,

I have indexed data as shown below using DIH:

"INGREDIENT_NAME": [
          "EGG",
          "CANOLA OIL",
          "SALT"
        ],
"INGREDIENT_NO": [
          "550",
          "297",
          "314"
        ],
"COMPOSITION PERCENTAGE": [
          20,
          60,
          40
        ],

Similar to this, many other records are also indexed. These are multi-valued fields.

I have a requirement to search all the records which has ingredient name salt and it's composition
percentage is more than 20.

How do I write a filter query for this?

P.S: I should only fetch records, whose Salt Composition percentage is more than 20 and not
other percentages.

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas Kashyap
DISCLAIMER:
E-mails and attachments from Bamboo Rose, LLC are confidential.
the e-mail, and then delete it without making copies or using it in any way.
No representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning
is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.