lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Doug Reeder <d...@ahlbrandsgroup.com>
Subject Reverse-engineering existing installation
Date Fri, 03 May 2019 03:20:50 GMT
The documentation for SOLR is good.  However it is oriented toward setting
up a new installation, with the data model known.

I have inherited an existing installation.  Aspects of the data model I
know, but there's a lot of ways things could have been configured in SOLR,
and for some cases, I don't know what SOLR was supposed to do.

Can you reccomend any documentation on working out the configuration of an
existing installation?