lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Franke <jornfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does anyone want to put in a few hours at their rate?
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2019 07:28:30 GMT
Can you please describe the steps you have done so far?

> Am 18.06.2019 um 02:22 schrieb Val D <val12345@hotmail.com>:
>
> To whom it may concern:
>
> I have a Windows based system running Java 8.  I have installed SOLR 7.7.2  ( I also
tried this with version 8.1.1 as well with the same results ). I have SQL Server 2018 with
1 table that contains 22+ columns and a few thousand rows.  I am attempting to index the SQL
Server table using SOLR as the indexing mechanism.  Once indexed I need to be able to search
the table using the SOLR ADMIN module.  That is it.  I have tried every on-line example, sample
or explanation and none of them have helped.  I can only assume that I am doing something
wrong.  I do not have the required expertise to determine where I am going wrong.  I would
like to know if you can help, what it would cost to have someone log into my system to get
it working and how long you think it might take.  I will be working very late today.