lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From 李 世明 <limingni...@live.com>
Subject LTRScoringQuery. ModelWeight. Inside scorer featureWeight. Scorer is synchronous
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2019 03:14:54 GMT
Hi:
	When I use LTR, there are 72 features, 500 models and 200 million data. During use, LTR execution
was found to be extremely slow, with each query above 5s.
	Through the analysis found in LTRScoringQuery ModelWeight scorer method of class 72 when
creating FeatureScorer feature value in the use of content of the slowly, and here is the
synchronization of execution.
	I tried to change this to multithreaded, which had some effect. The average query time was
600ms.
	Is it too slow for payload or is there room for optimization here?

 thank you