lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Nan Yu <...@z-geoinfo.com>
Subject how to exclude path from being queried
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2019 20:21:27 GMT
Hi,
    I am trying to find all files containing a keyword in a directory (and many sub-directories).

    I did a quick indexing using

bin/post -c myCore /RootDir

    When I query the index using "keyword", all files whose path containing the keyword
will be included in the search result. For example: /RootDir/KeywordReports/FileDoesNotContainKeyword.txt
will be shown in the query result.
     The query is: http://localhost:8983/solr/myCore/select?q=keyword

    Is there a way to exclude files whose content does not contain the keyword but the path
contains the keyword?
    Should I re-index the directory using some extra parameter? Or use extra condition in
the query

Thanks!
Nan