lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Raboah, Avi" <Avi.Rab...@verint.com>
Subject SpanFirst vs SpanEnd
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2019 16:56:32 GMT
Hi,

After deep diving into lucene code I found that,
the SpanFirstQuery object just use the SpanPositionRangeQuery object  with start position
0 and the given end position from the query.

I am trying to implement the SpanEndQuery in the same way because the End position should
be the last position and the start should be taken from the query.

There is a way to get the position of the last term in a specific string field?

Thanks.

This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential information of Verint Systems
Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries. The information is intended to be for the use of
the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized
to receive this e-mail for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute
to anyone this message or any information contained in this message. If you have received
this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this e-mail.