lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Cao, Li" <Li_...@comcast.com>
Subject Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Autoscaling simulation error
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2019 18:13:44 GMT
Hi Andrzej ,

I have put the JSONs produced by "save" commands below:

autoscalingState.json - https://pastebin.com/CrR0TdLf
clusterState.json - https://pastebin.com/zxuYAMux
nodeState.json https://pastebin.com/hxqjVUfV
statistics.json https://pastebin.com/Jkaw8Y3j

The simulate command is:
/opt/solr-8.3.0/bin/solr autoscaling -a policy2.json -simulate  -zkHost rexcloud-swoods-zookeeper-headless:2181

Policy2 can be found here:
https://pastebin.com/VriJ27DE

Setup:
12 nodes on Kubernetes. 6 for TLOG and 6 for Pull. The simulation is run on one of nodes inside
Kubernetes because it needs the zookeeper inside the Kubernetes.

Thanks!

Li