lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrzej Białecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: [EXTERNAL] Autoscaling simulation error
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2019 16:07:50 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the data. I see the problem now - it’s a bug in the simulator. I filed a Jira
issue to track and fix it: SOLR-14122.

> On 16 Dec 2019, at 19:13, Cao, Li <Li_Cao@comcast.com> wrote:
>
>> I am using solr 8.3.0 in cloud mode. I have collection level autoscaling policy and
the collection name is “entity”. But when I run autoscaling simulation all the steps failed
with this message:

>>       "error":{
>>         "exception":"java.io.IOException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Could not find
collection : entity/shards",