lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Franke <jornfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to delete zookeeper queue
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2020 13:07:24 GMT
Maybe you need I inc on zk server and zk client Jute Max bufffer to execute this . You can
better ask the ZK mailing list

> Am 01.04.2020 um 14:53 schrieb Kommu, Vinodh K. <vkommu@dtcc.com>:
>
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know a working solution to delete zookeeper queue data? Please help!!
>

> Regards,
> Vinodh

I tried to delete queues with "rmr /overseer/queue" command, it's throwing - Packet len19029055
is out of range! exception. Later I have increased maxbuffer size to 50M and tried the same
rmr command but still getting following error. Since the queues are not getting deleted, solr
cluster status is not healthy which apparently marks all replicas as down even nodes are up
& running. Looks like it is a known bug with zookeeper. Is there a way to delete zookeeper
queues forcefully?

> Error snippet:
>
> Exception in thread "main" org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException:
KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /overseer/queue
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:99)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:51)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.getChildren(ZooKeeper.java:1472)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.getChildren(ZooKeeper.java:1500)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZKUtil.listSubTreeBFS(ZKUtil.java:114)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZKUtil.deleteRecursive(ZKUtil.java:49)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.processZKCmd(ZooKeeperMain.java:703)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.processCmd(ZooKeeperMain.java:588)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.executeLine(ZooKeeperMain.java:360)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.run(ZooKeeperMain.java:323)
>        at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeperMain.main(ZooKeeperMain.java:282)
>

> Queue output:
>
> get /overseer/queue
> null
> cZxid = 0x300000017
> ctime = Wed Feb 06 22:29:14 EST 2019
> mZxid = 0x300000017
> mtime = Wed Feb 06 22:29:14 EST 2019
> pZxid = 0x3400001869
> cversion = 1420613
> dataVersion = 0
> aclVersion = 0
> ephemeralOwner = 0x0
> dataLength = 0
> numChildren = 1119355
>

> Regards,
> Vinodh
>
> DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and any attachments
from your system. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.