lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Franke <jornfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: entity in DIH for partial update?
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2020 14:19:11 GMT
You could use atomic updates in DIH. However, there is a bug in current/potentially also old
Solr version that this leaks a searcher (which means the index data is infinitely growing
until you restart the server).
You can also export from the database to Jsonline, post it to the json update handler together
with the atomic processor.