lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Risden <kris...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Schema Browser API
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2020 20:35:47 GMT
The Luke request handler may do what you are asking for already? This
is coming directly from Lucene and doesn't rely on what Solr has in
the schema information.

/admin/luke

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_7/implicit-requesthandlers.html
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SOLR/LukeRequestHandler

PS - There is also the ability to run Luke standalone over Lucene indices.

Kevin Risden

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 3:34 PM Webster Homer
<webster.homer@milliporesigma.com> wrote:

> I was just looking at the Schema Browser for one of our collections. It's pretty handy.
I was thinking that it would be useful to create a tool that would create a report about what
fields were indexed had docValues, were multivalued etc...

> Has someone built such a tool? I want it to aid in estimating memory requirements for
our collections.

> I'm currently running solr 7.7.2
>

> This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person. If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachment from
your system. Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and any of its subsidiaries do not accept liability
for any omissions or errors in this message which may arise as a result of E-Mail-transmission
or for damages resulting from any unauthorized changes of the content of this message and
any attachment thereto. Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and any of its subsidiaries do not
guarantee that this message is free of viruses and does not accept liability for any damages
caused by any virus transmitted therewith.

> Click http://www.merckgroup.com/disclaimer to access the German, French, Spanish and
Portuguese versions of this disclaimer.