lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Szűcs Roland <szucs.rol...@bookandwalk.hu>
Subject allTermsRequired not working for me with suggester
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2020 13:47:31 GMT
Hi folks,

I have allTermsRequired=true defined in the suggester component. Despite of
this if I run the following query:
http://localhost:8983/solr/pocwithedgengram/suggesthandler?allTermsRequired=true&q=*%3A*&suggest.q=Arany%20J%C3%A1nos

I get back the following result (it is only a snipet from the result):
{ "term":" Tardy <b>János</b>", "weight":0, "payload":""}, {
"term":"<b>Arany</b>
László", "
weight":0,
"payload":""},

I expected only the second one.

How can I make suggestions for multi term queries if I would like all query
terms to be found in the matched document? The typical use case is that a
user has already typed in some terms fully and the last one partially.  (I
do not want to use terms component here because it is difficult to deal
with on the client side. The user can edit any parts of his multi term
expression and it is not trivial with javascript to find out which term
should be queried)

Cheers,
Roland