lucenenet-dev mailing list archives

From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update on dev happenings
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2019 14:35:55 GMT
I wonder if the assumption that .net core needs to be installed is outdated
and we can find an agent with the .net core present. psake abstraction here
is hard to follow and reason what's going on... I will check if there are
other .net core based projects that are being built in there that we can
try to follow.

Another option is for us to migrate away from TeamCity and use something
else. This could be an angle worth pursuing:
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/announcing-azure-pipelines-with-unlimited-ci-cd-minutes-for-open-source
.

In addition, someone mentioned other alternatives for open source projects,
maybe whoever mentioned could chime in again.

At this point having a build/test cycle going for master + all the PRs is
the next big need to get this train moving.

Laimonas