lucenenet-dev mailing list archives

From Shannon Deminick <shan...@umbraco.dk>
Subject Re: Cannot find doap file: http://lucenenet.apache.org/doap_Lucene_Net.rdf
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2019 04:11:32 GMT
Hi, I didn't know about this file nor about the projects.xml file. We've
switched hosting to gitpubsub. I've just downloaded the old site files from
SVN (https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene.net) and can see the old
doap_Lucene_Net.rdf file there. I can re-publish this to the new site but
would also like to know what it is and why it's required? Is there are
reference to DOAP and projects.xml files for apache project website hosting?

Thanks,
Shannon