lucenenet-dev mailing list archives

From Shannon Deminick <shan...@umbraco.dk>
Subject Re: New website launch
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2019 00:06:18 GMT
Wow! For some reason I didn't think it was all going to happen that
quickly, very cool.

Since the build is currently coming from my forked repository, it means the
"Improve this doc" buttons points back to it instead of the lucene.net one.
To fix this it means we'd have to merge this PR
https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/pull/206. The good news is that the
"Improve this doc" buttons work since I've already got a PR to fix some
links :)

The PR is pretty huge but it doesn't touch any code in the Lucene.Net
project but it does update some .cs files to fix the csharp docs (which is
based on the automated tool we've made
/src/dotnet/tools/JavaDocToMarkdownConverter which is also updated in this
PR)

I'd be happy to then make 2x separate PRs for the remaining website and
docs tasks

Do you think that's doable?