mahout-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject JIRA open for business
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:22:29 GMT
We now have a JIRA project available at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT

General rule of thumb that helps us prioritize, etc.  Discuss any
"bugs" on the user or dev list first to confirm they are indeed bugs,
then put them into JIRA.

It is also a good practice to put all but the most trivial of patches
into a JIRA issue before committing (I think it is safe to exclude
most documentation issues) so that others can review and also so we
have some history to tie it together.  I also try, when closing an
issue, to put the SVN commit revision in the comment on JIRA
(although, I think JIRA does have some integration with SVN as well)

-Grant