mahout-user mailing list archives

From "Lukas Vlcek" <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Collective Intelligence in Action
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 08:36:06 GMT
I downloaded java source code and it looks pretty comprehensive. However, I
was not able to find anything related to Nutch in the code (may be I just
missed this) - instead there seems to be simple implementation of own
crawler. Also nothing about Hadoop. Anyway, I think I am going to look at
this book. I am particularly interested about how JDM API is used.

Lukas

--
http://blog.lukas-vlcek.com/