mahout-user mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost <apache_mah...@isabel-drost.de>
Subject Re: Clustering Demo
Date Sat, 17 May 2008 19:01:57 GMT
On Saturday 17 May 2008, Lukas Vlcek wrote:
> http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets.html?format=&task=clu&att=&area=&num
>Att=&numIns=&type=&sort=taskUp&view=table
>
> Some of those data sets are reasonably small so that they could be
> integrated into Mahout unit tests by default (sounds like crazy idea?).

Hmm. If we want to integrate them in unit tests, we should have a look at the
license of these datasets. But for examples, it might be ok, if users simply
download the dataset from the uci web page themselves.

Isabel
--
Avoid Quiet and Placid persons unless you are in Need of Sleep.		-- National
Lampoon, "Deteriorata"
'---''(_/--'  `-'\_) (fL)  IM:  <xmpp://MaineC.@spaceboyz.net>