mahout-user mailing list archives

From "Lukas Vlcek" <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the book Taming text from manning
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 08:10:01 GMT
Hi,

I am not committer nor can I speak for them but I think that Mahout is in
too early stage to be in book now. No doubt Mahout will be in books in the
future but not now I think (considering the fact that writing a book takes
some time and development on Mahout just got started...).

Lukas

--
http://blog.lukas-vlcek.com/