mahout-user mailing list archives

From "Miles Osborne" <mi...@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Subject Re: UK Hadoop User Group Meeting
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 07:13:12 GMT
I met with him yesterday and forwarded him that Mahout Canopy Clustering
link.  So here is hoping!

(What I would like would be for him to additionally  look at locality
sensitive hashing and/or do log-linear training over Hadoop)

Miles

--
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland,
with registration number SC005336.