mahout-user mailing list archives

From Richard Tomsett <indigentmart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Text clustering
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 00:40:09 GMT
Kind of lost track of this thread... when I got home for Christmas my
laptop had ceased to work! Anyway, managed to coax it back into life
so will go over my text clustering stuff tomorrow so that I can help
out with a patch/example (I take it this hasn't been addressed yet as
I haven't heard anything on this mailing list?).

Richard