mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plsi in pig
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:24:06 GMT
Needs to go somewhere like trunk/core/src/pig/main right, versus /java/ ?

I also see no harm in adding it, other than that it would remain
pretty isolated right? isn't part of the build, can't be integrated
with the other code, etc.? Does it add value to package it with the
project then?

Perhaps I misunderstand what Pig can do or how it can relate to Java?