mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plsi in pig
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:48:31 GMT
Yeah I had the same high-level impression of what Pig is... if indeed
Pig is to (Java-based) Hadoop as szl is to MapReduce, and the project
is in Java with heavy use of Hadoop, yes I think there's a good
argument to keep it all together -- perhaps just separating the pig
scripts into a separate source root of course.