mahout-user mailing list archives

From "Claudia Grieco" <gri...@crmpa.unisa.it>
Subject R: Reminder: big collaborative filtering change in MAHOUT-151
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 07:44:03 GMT
Where can I obtain a patch for all the changes prior to this version? (also prior to mahout-150
that starts to remove the concept of items)
I'm currently using the released version 0.1

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Sean Owen [mailto:srowen@gmail.com]
Inviato: martedì 28 luglio 2009 23.04
A: mahout-user@lucene.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: Reminder: big collaborative filtering change in MAHOUT-151

I'm into that. What's the ideal relation between branches and
releases? So I put this in a branch, work on it for a bit, then
re-integrate before 0.2? I don't want to be disruptive but also want
to take advantage of the flexibility we have in the early stages of
the project to push big change into the main branch quickly.